Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to the blog of Scott and Darla. You may find it strange that the Allen's have learned so much about the computer and are able to figure all this technical stuff out. Truth be told, mom and dad have not acquired the basic computer skills to function a blog. They really have no interest in it; this is Angel and I have created this blog for mom and dad. This means that the blog may only be updated when I come home to visit, or perhaps Audrey and Rockelle will soon grow tired of facebook and have the urge to update any stories/photos, but I doubt it.

This is a picture of mom and Lincoln and Weston for I was not able to find a picture of mom and dad together. We have hundreds of pictures on our computer, and not one with them together (Ginger, I think mom and dad could use a photo-shoot).

4 comments:

  1. Ang- looks good! I might need to hire you to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Very funny.... you all just wait until I update my blog with all KINDS of blackmail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive Blog, Darla! And how awesome that you have such cool kids to do it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good ides, We need to do this for my mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete